icon - DeRace
$ 0.22962832
Volume 24h
Circulating supply
Change 24h
Graph (7d)
  • 649
    $ 0.22962832
    $ 20,983,435
    $ 300,237
    91,380,000 DERC
What is De Race?
Derace wants to set a new standard for the GameFi industry.

The first version of DeRace was launched in December of 2011.

Who are the founding fathers of De Race?
The core team of De Race is made up of eight people from six countries. The project's CEO is Adomas Juodiius. He was the founder and CEO of Media Bubbles, a Vilnius-based marketing agency that provided e-commerce stores and other web-based platforms with a digital presence, web architecture and security solutions, and digital marketing.
The team has several high-profile advisors, including Michael Owen, a former professional footballer who played for Manchester United.

Derace is unique.
There is a huge opportunity in the lack of video games with sustainable features.
A gaming experience that is fair and transparent is proposed by DeRace.
Players can run the game themselves by owning Hippodromes, hosting the races and getting rewarded for all of that.
DeRace is going to change the gamefi industry by introducing a never-before-seen player earning model which rewards players for their activity within the DeRace metaverse.

There are pages related to this.
There is a pet-oriented trading game called Axie Infinity.
Another popular NFT game is AnRKey X.
We have a guide to Non-Fungible Tokens.
What are they called?
The latest trading insights and news can be found on the blog.

How many coins are in circulation?
There is a total supply of 120M De Race (DERC) token. 20% of that is unlocked immediately, with the remaining 80% becoming available in equal parts the following four quarters.

10% of the liquidity is available immediately, and 15% has been reserved for marketing.
20% is available at launch, but 25% is reserved for liquidity incentives.
The team's funds are locked for the first year.
Advisors are given 5% and 11% of their holdings are reserved for development.
How is the De Race Network secured?
DERC is a token that is based on the internet.
The proof-of-stake mechanism of ether is secured by a massive network of stakers.
Thanks to its robust nature, standardized token, and vibrant developer community, ether is the most popular new token to launch on.

Can DeRace hit $1?

It would take a 20X to hit $1 with an initial launch price of $0.05.

Where can I buy Derace?
The DeRace IDO was launched on July 26th.
If you're interested in buying $DERC, you can read more about how to buy it.