Review of the SPOT trading terminal
On the home page of the bit.team exchange, you can view the trading charts for various pairs.
And to go to the trading terminal and start trading cryptocurrency, click “Go to the exchange” or click “Trade” next to a suitable trading pair
The trading terminal consists of the following blocks
1. Choosing, search and sorting of trading pairs that are present on the exchange.
2. Advanced chart of the price change of the selected trading pair. The display is configured via clickable buttons.
3. The history of the recent transactions conducted on the exchange for the selected trading pair.
Sales transactions are marked in red, purchases are marked in green.
4. Selling orders with the specified price, the volumes of the cryptocurrency being sold and the volume of the trading pair.
The title indicates the total amount of cryptocurrency being sold.
Orders are sorted from the smallest (top) to the largest (bottom).
5. The purchase and sale block.
By default, the “Limit” section is selected, which allows you to set the price yourself. The “Market” section allows you to buy or sell cryptocurrency at the current price.
6. Purchase orders with the specified price, the volume of the cryptocurrency being sold and the volume of the trading pair.
The header indicates the total amount of cryptocurrency being purchased.
Orders are sorted from the largest (top) to the smallest (bottom).
When you click on the line, the price will be automatically substituted in the “Sell it” field.
7. Block containing all operations on the trading terminal.
There are the following sections:
Active orders are the current orders that you have placed for buying or selling.
Order History - The history of the crypto purchase or sold by you. It is recorded when you select existing orders on the exchange.
Transaction History - records all the completed orders that you created and placed in buy or sell blocks.